Saturday 20 February 2016

Who do you think you are kidding Mr Camoron?

Well, it's sods law isn't it - within an hour of me doing the last post, they strike an EU deal so here's an update.

So Camoron thinks he's got a deal that will keep us in the EU. Well let me tell you now, he hasn't.


The deal contains limits on SOME benefit payments to EU 'migrants' for a period of time. These are not extensive and not forever. If I was EU 'migrant' I still want to come to the UK - I could work in the UK, use the health service, and eventually I could get benefits to send home.

It's a kop out Camoron - this is no deal, it's a watered down compromise.

There are bound to be legal challenges and we might not even get this.

Camoron EU deal reminds me of the Leicester couple who went on Bullseye and won a speedboat - f**king useless in Leicester!

There is no mention in the deal of the following which should have been in:

1. No access for EU members to the UK's free health service.
2. No access for EU members to the UK's benefit payments full stop.
3. Ability for UK to repeal all EU laws including Employment Law, Border Controls & Human Rights Law

We've won folks - we'll be out of the EU by July - get your sparkling English wine ready (none of that Champagne stuff!).

No comments:

Post a Comment