Friday 23 March 2012

Carlos for Mayor!

Share








Membership |Donate |Home |BNPtv |Get Active |Policies 
Carlos for Mayor!
 
Dear friend,
First let me thank everyone who donated to the GLA campaign so far. We have lodged the £25,000 deposits and they have been checked and accepted TODAY!
I am campaigning to be the next Mayor of London - so let me tell you why!
I arrived in Britain in 1989. I was astonished to find the hostility shown by many of the migrants towards the British and their way of life. I’ve worked in London for twenty-three years, first in the BBC and then for the Commonwealth Office. I'm proud to contribute, not just by paying taxes, but also in my political and civic life.
The British people are tolerant, creative and talented. They are overwhelmingly open minded and kind hearted. That's my experience of Britain. It's why I love Britain.

I want to help preserve the freedoms, values and traditions that help make this a great country to live in. That's why I joined the British National Party twelve years ago. I wanted to pay back the country that has been so kind to me and my family. I wanted to work with others who felt the same way as me.
London is a diverse community, and there are benefits, but we must recognise that there are dangers too. We shouldn't be scared to talk about difficulties and problems. That's the first step in solving them. In the British National Party we are confident that we can have a sensible national conversation about sensitive topics like race, culture and immigration. The trouble is that the old parties don't trust the people. They are desperate to stifle that conversation and stop us talking together.
In contrast, I want to get people talking about the serious issues that face us. No view should be excluded, and there should be no attempt to silence or browbeat anyone. Everyone should be able to give their opinions about how to make our country and city better.
When I watch the news on TV, I can see a lot of problems. The trouble is, the old parties are not offering solutions. It seems they are content just to repeat the same patterns that have failed so many times before. Only the British National Party wants to break free and try new policies.

If I am elected Mayor of London you can be sure that I will bring passion and dedication to the role. I will be a strong voice for a secure, vibrant and confident London. I will work hard to ensure that positive values are transmitted through every action of my office. No cronyism, no corruption and no special favours. The practices of Ken and Boris will never taint or disgrace my office.

That's my promise to London and to you.
Yours,
Carlos Cortiglia
British National Party Mayoral Candidate 2012
 

=> Copyright Free Images of Carlos <=

Media Enquiries : 07771 598227
londonpress@bnp.org.uk
P.S. I don't have the big financial backers of Ken Livingstone or Boris Johnson. I rely on ordinary people to give what they can to fund my campaign.
We are now raising money for 500,000 specially produced GLA newspapers to be printed and distributed in London so we need a second urgent fundraising drive NOW! We are “in it” but now we need to “win it”
Please donate if you can, and help spread our message of hope. Just ring 0844 809 4581. If lines are busy, please try again.
Or click on the donate link below. Thank you.
     
©2012 Designed and promoted by the Roaring Lion Group 2012 © All rights reserved
British National Party | PO Box 213, Wigton, Cumbria, CA7 7AL


Update Profile / Unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment